AAS STANDING RULES
Contacting an Exhibition Organiser
For entrants experiencing problems not fixable by OESS helpline, you can contact one of the Exhibition Organisers as follows:
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org describing your problem, and include your name and mobile telephone number.
One of the Exhibition Organisers will call you back.
Please note, we can’t discuss any aspect of selection or hanging other than practical or logistical difficulties you may be experiencing with the process of submission.
Buying Artwork at AAS Online Exhibitions
Using the OESS exhibition facility, two options are available on each
Buy Now button:
- This enables a buyer to purchase and pay immediately
- The buyer can see the Terms and Conditions and enters his card details
- Once payment is confirmed by Stripe the red dot appears on the artworks
- An email is sent to the administrator stating artwork, price, artist name, artist email, buyer name and buyer email.
- The buyer receives a receipt from Stripe.
- The AAS OESS administrator informs the AAS Secretary, emails the contact details of the buyer to the artist. The artist must then arrange for the delivery of the artwork. If the cost of delivery has not been included in the sale price, the artist must arrange for payment of the delivery cost in line with the exhibition rules (which will be laid out in the Terms and Conditions).
Under GDPR regulations, by entering into the transaction, the artist and the buyer agree to allow their contact details to be shared with the art society, and with each other for the sole purpose of negotiating the sale and delivery of the artwork.